Whether you're searching the flats for bonefish or crossing the bay for redfish, the 100% composite MAKO® 18 LTS has got the fierce inshore attitude to get you there. The aggressive Deep V fiberglass hull and wide beam combine to give you a dry ride in choppy seas and rock-solid stability at rest.
It's backed by the MAKO Assurance warranty—a best-in-class warranty that guarantees the quality of your boat for life. Complete with a custom-matched aluminum trailer and a standard Mercury® outboard, you'll be ready to raid the coast right from the dealer.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance—the best warranty in the business
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- Award-winning Rapid Planing System™ hull design for quick holeshots & nimble handling
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery
- Flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68 L) cushioned cooler
- Center console w/analog gauges, removable windscreen, grab rail, stainless steel steering wheel & 6 vertical rod holders
- Forward console seat w/18-gal. (68 L) aerated baitwell
- Raised bow & aft non-slip casting decks w/watertight storage compartments
- Stainless steel cleats & bow & transom eyes
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer w/Sure Lube hubs