||18 ft 10 in (5.74 meters)
|Number of Engines
||115EXLPT 4S CT
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
The MAKO® 19 CPX is a bay-busting beast, with an overbuilt fiberglass hull engineered to handle the hardest chop. There's a huge front deck with ample storage, a fully appointed console, two onboard coolers and two flip-up jump seats in the aft deck for passengers.
So whether you’re stalking the saltgrass for reds or pulling cobia off a wreck just offshore, you’ll find that the 19 CPX has got a perfectly calculated balance of power and finesse that will get you out with the crew and in with the fish in supreme confidence.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- Aggressive, dry-riding Mod V hull to handle offshore conditions
- Fully molded composite liner w/integrated bow & stern platforms
- Molded, patterned non-skid deck, cockpit sole & gunnels
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6"
- Flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. cushioned cooler
- Elevated fiberglass console w/binnacle-mounted control w/power trim
- Aft port & starboard jump seats
- Port & starboard bow storage boxes
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer
- Length:18' 10"
- Beam: 7' 9"
- Bottom width: 6' 8.5"
- Max. recommended HP (single): 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 47 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 720 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1500 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18"
- Transom height: 25"
- Deadrise: 15 degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Dry weight: 1900 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 2500 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3000 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 2"
- Storage length: 22' 11"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Fire extinguisher
- Elevated fiberglass console
- Stainless steel destroyer-style steering wheel
- SeaStar™ hydraulic steering
- Analog tachometer, fuel gauge & water pressure gauge
- Binnacle-mounted remote motor control w/power trim switch
- Removable 72-qt. (68 L) forward-console cooler/seat w/integrated cushion
- Heavy-duty anodized aluminum grab rail
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- 2 stainless steel drink holders w/drainage system
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density Coosa® Bluewater composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platforms & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (.6 cm) aluminum backing plates
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- Integrated 1-piece molded, gelcoated fiberglass stringer grid system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected w/closed-cell foam for USCG-approved flotation
- High-density, fiberglass-infused trolling motor mounting core
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Gelcoat finish on all bulkheads & compartment interiors
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Integrated EPA-compliant fuel system w/rotocast corrosion-free fuel tank
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump w/auto switch
- 600 GPH (2,271 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head
- High-speed raw water pickup
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- 6-circuit ATO/ATC distribution fuse block
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 12V outlet
Hardware & Accessories
- Six 6" (15.24 cm) stainless steel cleats
- Powder-coated transom reinforcement plate w/MAKO® logo
- Stainless steel & bronze thru-hull fittings
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel fuel fill
- Anchor locker
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 360° fishability
- Large bow in-deck storage
- Port & starboard bow storage boxes w/stainless steel latches
- In-floor locker w/recess for cast net bucket storage
- Flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68 L) cushioned cooler
- Starboard stowage for 4 rods
- Aft port & starboard jump seats
- 28-gal. (106 L) lighted baitwell
- Closed-molded laminate hatch covers w/finished undersides
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull design
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom aluminum single-axle trailer
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Aluminum construction
- Stainless steel hardware
- Galvanized steel components
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center BALTIMORE
7000 Arundel Mills Cir. Suite E-2
Hanover, MD 21076